Tuesday, December 19, 2017

REJOICE


This past summer when our group of ladies gathered in June, I saw a card very similar to this at the stamp store where we spend our time together sharing supplies and ideas.
 
The angel is a Sue Wilson Creative Expressions die and the "Rejoice" is a Penny Black die.  I stamped the card base with a "Music Background" stamp from Penny black in a gold metallic ink.  The card stocks used were ivory and a textured metallic gold.  This was one of my favorite cards that I made this year and I only made one.
 
Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Carol

Lynette said...

It's so beautiful, Vicki!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...