Thursday, January 11, 2018

TWO CAS VALENTINES


When I found this embossed piece in my card parts it was a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece so I added it to a white card base.  I simply added the three sizes of hearts.  Nothing all that spectacular but I think it will pass.


This was another of those 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" pieces in my card parts and added it to the white card base. I added this pretty little heart with spray adhesive.  The heart is from a Memory Box Peyton Heart die.

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Those are both great CAS Valentines for sure, Vicki! I need to get at my card parts again.

Anonymous said...

I like them both! Carol

Anonymous said...

Simple but effective. Pat

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...