Friday, March 16, 2018

EASY EASTER CARD


This past Monday my friends, Carol and Joanne, met with me to make the 97 cards that we needed for Easter.  This is one of the designs we made.  I forgot to take a picture of the other one before I delivered them to the nursing home.  

The solid and dotted pieces are Lasting Impressions paper that I am trying to get used up.  I die cut the crosses using a Spellbinders die from the Crosses Two die set. The die was cut and then embossed so it took 88 passes through the Cuttlebug!  The lavender mat was also cut and then embossed.  My Cuttlebug gets quite a work out preparing for these cards.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...