Friday, March 2, 2018

TUTTI DIE - Celebrate

I'm trying to get back into posting but it seems like I am seriously lacking motivation.  I did make the two cards below a few weeks ago so I thought I would show them to you.  


The peach colored designer papers on both cards are from a paper pack and the "celebrate" was cut from ivory card stock.


Once again the colored designer papers are from that same paper pack.  Masculine cards area always difficult to make but I think I could do this card with different colors even though the die has three little flowers.  I don't think it is too feminine.  What do you think?

Thanks for coming by!  I'll try to get back into more regular posts.




1 comment:

Lynette said...

You have the best dies, Vicki! These are great in this color. I agree - it would make a nice "guy" card in the right colors.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!