Thursday, April 12, 2018

DRAPE FOLD LINK

Yesterday I had someone ask me for the link to instructions for the "Drape Fold" card I had posted...............Drape Fold video  Once you watch this one you will see that there are various videos on You Tube.  If you watch several as I did you will find other ideas.

One suggestion:  Try this first on paper that you don't like to make sure you get the results you want.

Here are three pictures that you can copy and print off if that would help you.  But watch the video.  The video says to use a piece that is 4" x 11 1/2".  I use the full 4" x 12" and then trim off the small piece on the right once it is on the card.....just to be sure it goes all the way across.



I saved the small piece that was left over, folded it like you do for this and it would fit on a card that is 4" wide.  Below you will see measurements especially for a vertical layout.

I am also adding two more pictures of samples that I made up for myself to keep:




I hope this has been helpful.  Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great instructions! Thanks! Pat

Since this pack of dsp was still on my table, I decided to try another layout that was something I don't think I had done before.  Once ...