Friday, April 6, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GEORGIA!


I think I mentioned on an earlier post that I am trying to make myself use some of the beautiful designer papers that I have here.  I buy them thinking they are so pretty and then find it hard to cut them up.  Well, it's time!

My friend, Georgia, will hopefully be celebrating her birthday tomorrow.  This is the card I made for her.  The colors look a little washed out in this picture, but are much more accurate in the picture below.  

I sent the card early and I know she has received it so it's safe to show it to you today.  The designer paper is from the Stampin' Up! Botanical Garden series. The card stock is So Saffron and Black.  I lined the inside of the card and placed a small stamped image inside along with a sentiment.


This picture shows the card inside the envelope which I lined with So Saffron designer paper.  I love lining envelopes for special cards but don't think to do it often enough. 

Thanks for coming by today! 

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Beautiful paper and beautiful card, Vicki! Love the lined envelope, too.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!