Tuesday, April 10, 2018

MORE STAMPIN' UP!


This is another pattern of the paper in the Stampin' Up! Floral Boutique designer paper.  Full disclosure:  The card is a CASE of one on Pinterest.    The beautiful die cut is from the SU "So Detailed" thinlits die set.  Placing it against the Night of Navy card stock really sets it off.  I did use a different sentiment.  The "Wishing You" comes from the Verve stamp set  There are nine coordinating stamps that go with it to use inside the card.  I think this will make a really pretty anniversary card for someone.

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

bonnie32002 said...

Oh Vicki, this is beautiful...that white die cut against the navy is striking. I may have to try what I have on hand and see if I can get a similar look!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...