Monday, April 9, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! - Floral Phrases


I can't take a bit of credit for this card.  Ok, yes, I made it but it really is an exact CASE of a card I saw on Pinterest.  The minor change I made was using a different sentiment.

I cut away an edge of the front of the card and added a piece of designer paper the same width along the inside edge of the card. The dp is from the Floral Boutique series.  It's a really beautiful collection!

Check out the picture below.  I lined the envelope with some of the dp from the same series.


Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very pretty! It really adds a lot to have a matching envelope. I suppose I should invest in the die.

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...