Monday, April 30, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! - Botanical Garden Designer Paper


When I made the birthday card last week that I sent to my friend, Georgia, the designer paper was still on my table.  I had signed up for our group's April Artist's Choice swap so this is the card I used to send to my partner.  

I cut a piece of the designer paper to 4" x 5 1/4"  and added it to the front of the So Saffron card base.  I got the idea for the So Saffron strip on the front from Pinterst.  I punched the Butterfly with an SU punch and added the sentiment from an SU Sincere Salutations stamp set.  It seemed a little empty at the top so I stamped a lacy border from a retired Hero Arts stamp set.

Since there was a pearl in the center of that little punched flower, I added a piece of stiff card stock over it to protect it from the postal system processing.  

Thanks for coming by today!


1 comment:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! Love the little flowers and the stamped border. Sincere Salutations is always a great set.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...