Monday, May 7, 2018

MEMORY BOX - Maribelle Butterfly & Selena Butterfly



The Maribelle Butterfly cuts the black outline and the Selena Butterfly cuts a solid piece that can be used under it.  

I cut the outline with black card stock and the solid pieces with double sided adhesive.  On the one I removed the wrong side of the adhesive to the solid piece and so had to add the outline with the "right side" down.  The cut side isn't quite as nice that way but it is pretty good.  


The three different colors of glitter were added carefully one at a time and then mounted on a mat of white card stock which had been embossed with the Dotted Swiss folder.  One card base is blue and the other is black.  White insets were added inside for the sentiment which will added later.  The finishing touches were the little black nailheads.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh, I can just imagine how sparkly this is, Vicki!! I love sparkle;) I need to get out my glitter.

Anonymous said...

Love the Bling....well done!!
Nancy

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...