HEARTWARMERS FROM VICKI
Thursday, May 24, 2018
STAMPIN' UP! Delightful Daisy dp
This card used:
Stampin' Up Night of Navy card stock for the base
SU Delightful Daisy designer paper
SU Daisy Delight stamp set and coordinating punch.
Thanks for coming by!
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Pretty card. Good job again!
Pat
May 25, 2018 at 3:52 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PRETTY FALL FLORAL ARRANGEMENT
Echo Park papers. Thank you for coming by today!
ONE SHEET WONDER (13 and 14)
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
JOAN'S GARDENS BLOG HOP - Join the fun!
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
ONE SHEET WONDER - Floral Bouquet DP (Card 1 & 2)
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
1 comment:
Pretty card. Good job again!
Pat
Post a Comment