Monday, August 19, 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMMA!


August is a very busy month for birthdays in our family.........August 9, 17, 19, 25, 26. I really liked the card we sent to our oldest granddaughter so I decided to CASE my own card and make another one like it with "18" on it instead.  With granddaughters turning 21 and 18 those are important milestones.

Tonight we are going to be joining Emma and her family to celebrate her birthday and celebrate her moving out to her own apartment to go to college.  It's a big day for her!

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

It's a great card, so of course you should use the design again!! I often make more than one card for multiple grands when I like the design. Congrats to your granddaughter. She's taking a big step in her life with lots of opportunities ahead.

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...