Friday, August 2, 2019

TWO CARDS FROM DIE CUTS


Once I got home from our gathering it was my goal to use most if not all of the pieces I had cut or stamped while there.  (Some of the things I cut or stamped from previous years are still in my "stash" to use.)  This design has two pieces for the die.  If you use the outline die along with the floral design it cuts out the piece.

I put this very pretty floral piece on a scrap piece of paper and sponged the three colors onto the flowers and then added small dots of glue to add it to the card base.


This piece used the die without the outline die and so I was able to sponge colors under the white layer.  I do like this one the best.

Thank you for coming by today.

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I think they're both very pretty. That's really a nice die, especially since it comes with the outline die. That makes it much more usable. It's nice when designers understand we like to use dies in different ways.

Lynette said...

I, also, think they are both very pretty, Vicki! But I agree - I do like the second one better. I've been trying to use up my things from our Group Gathering, also. And, like you, I have lots of pieces from previous years!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...