Friday, August 23, 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FR. WALT


I had worked as our parish secretary for over 15 years and when Fr. Walt retired, I did too.  We continued to stay in touch so I send him birthday, Christmas and Easter cards.

The two die cut crosses are from a Spellbinders set. I added the little cross in the center from a pack of EK Success stickers.  The cross was then added to a mat which had been cut with a set of Simon Says stitched rectangles that had been embossed with a random dot folder.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

What a perfect card for its intended recipient. I'm sure your former priest will love it. This card would work really well for a Christening or Confirmation, too.

Lynette said...

What a special card for him, Vicki! Love the die cuts.

MAY WE NEVER FORGET!

No doubt everyone remembers where they were when the news broke of this tragedy.  We have been to Shanksville 3 times and were grateful that...