Friday, August 23, 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FR. WALT


I had worked as our parish secretary for over 15 years and when Fr. Walt retired, I did too.  We continued to stay in touch so I send him birthday, Christmas and Easter cards.

The two die cut crosses are from a Spellbinders set. I added the little cross in the center from a pack of EK Success stickers.  The cross was then added to a mat which had been cut with a set of Simon Says stitched rectangles that had been embossed with a random dot folder.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

What a perfect card for its intended recipient. I'm sure your former priest will love it. This card would work really well for a Christening or Confirmation, too.

Lynette said...

What a special card for him, Vicki! Love the die cuts.

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...