Friday, August 30, 2019

PENNY BLACK PEACE


The white layer was embossed with two folders - the random dots first and then the trees.  I added the Penny Black "Peace" and then adhered it to the card base.  One more ready for Christmas!

We've been busy the last couple of days changing from Cable TV to Streaming.  The change went pretty smoothly and we're getting used to the new way of watching our programs.  So in the process I forgot that I hadn't scheduled anything for Wednesday or Thursday.

This will be a holiday weekend so I hope you have a great time.  However, if you life in Florida, you are all in my prayers as Hurricane Dorian approaches.  Please stay safe!

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Lovely card! It has such quiet beauty--perfect for Christmas.

Lynette said...

Funny ... I was going to say what a "lovely" card it was, and then I saw Cheryl's comment:) But, I'll say it anyway! What a lovely, lovely card, Vicki! I love all the white and the soft blue. Beautiful Christmas card.

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...