Tuesday, August 13, 2019

STAMPIN' UP! - One more "Spring Garden"


This stamp set has been in my "collection" for a very long time and I'm not sure if I had ever used it before.  When I CASED the card made by my friend, Kris on yesterday's cards, I decided to make this one as well.  I started with a white card base.  Then I embossed a piece of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" white with a random dot folder.  It was added to the card base.  This stamp from the set reminds me of Hollyhocks.  

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your pretty flowers remind me of hollyhocks, too. I used to make hollyhock dolls when I was a kid. So much fun!

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite stamp sets!!! You can do any color.

Kris

Lynette said...

I like that flower, too. It makes such a great, simple card.

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...