Sunday, August 25, 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASON!


I don't normally post cards on the weekend but today is our son-in-law's birthday and this is the card I made for him.  He's a hunter and deer season will be here before we know it.  I always try to make his card appropriate for what he likes to do.

The idea for this card came from one our group made in Des Moines a couple of years ago.  Kris had all of the supplies for us but that one used a die cut Moose which was bigger than these deer.  The frame is from Die-Namics, the deer from Penny Black and the trees are from Impression Obsession.

Thank you for coming by today.


2 comments:

Lynette said...

Personalized cards are always so great, and this is no exception, Vicki! It's wonderful!

Cheryl W said...

Being able to personalize cards is one of the best things about cardmaking--even though it's hard sometimes. I always try to personalize cards for family members. I think your SIL will really enjoy this one.

MAY WE NEVER FORGET!

No doubt everyone remembers where they were when the news broke of this tragedy.  We have been to Shanksville 3 times and were grateful that...