Wednesday, August 19, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMMA and SU Birthday Bouquet #3


I've made several of this type of card lately and saved this one for one of our granddaughters who is celebrating her 19th birthday today.  Since it's her Golden Birthday I should have done something with that theme but I did write something inside to acknowledge it.



With the other cards I made like this I put a white piece of card stock on the middle section that shows when it is open.  That gives a little more space for a stamped design or message.


I had the piece of Pool Party card stock with the two triangles of dp already attached and it had been on my table for too long.  It was time to give it life.  The triangles were only attached around the edges so I could have used it as a pocket but decided to add the stamped white piece and added it with glue instead.  The entire piece was then added to a white card base.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Both your cards are so pretty, Vicki. I bet your granddaughter loved her card. The criss-crossed triangles on the front of your second card is a good idea. I think it looks so nice, and I could see put a fancy edge on each hypotenuse for a little something extra.

Lynette said...

Two wonderful cards, Vicki! I especially love the one for Emma - gorgeous!

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...