Friday, August 14, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! Designer Paper - Sunflower


I saw a video of a card using this idea.  The card base is 5 1/2" x 11".  A added a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white card stock to the front of the base and cut the piece of designer paper diagonally corner to corner and then again the other angle as well.  (To make that second cut I made markings on the paper so that I could get the proper angle.)

The lady who made the video showed using the top and bottom pieces of designer paper. I made that one as well but accidentally deleted the picture.   This was an easy card to make. I may add a small sentiment on one or both of the white areas.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Very cool, Vicki! I always love sunflowers and daisies.

Cheryl W said...

I saw a card like this somewhere online, too, and thought it would be an interesting one to try. Of course, I didn't--yet--but I'm so glad you did. Now I know that it's easy to do. And if I can make one that looks as good as yours, I'll be happy.

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...