Tuesday, August 4, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! - A Cherry on Top #2


I had some small scraps of this designer paper so I used them to make the candles.  The flames are actually the "bird wings" from the SU punch.  When I bought this designer paper, I also got Washi Tape with the same designs and ribbons in three of the colors.  I've hardly used any of the ribbon but tied a knot, trimmed the piece and tucked it behind the sentiment banner which was popped with two dimensional foam squares.

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Fun candles! love your addition of lace.

Cheryl W said...

That's a great card, Vicki! I like your patterned candles and the bird wing shape worked perfectly for the flames. I think the bow was a nice touch, too.

Lynette said...

Clever and cute, Vicki!

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...