Tuesday, September 29, 2020

ARROW CARD - Using Stampin' Up! Boho Medley dp


I watched a video (I think from Lisa Curcio) showing how to make this card.  When the video started I got ahead of myself and cut a piece instead of scoring it for a fold.  I put the pieces aside and thought I would just use them as scrap.  However, after I completed the card below, I went back and was able to glue the piece on in the appropriate place for a save!  Whoever receives this card will never know the difference.  😀  Don't you love it when you can save what you thought was ruined?


 For this one, I actually took my time and followed the directions after fully listening to each step.  Can you tell any difference?  The arrow shape with the navy "wings" flips up and there is a light piece of card stock there for a sentiment and signature.

Thank you for coming by today!

4 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Great job on the save! When I made the arrow card I had wonky "wings" Thankfully I was able to refold for the save lol!

Lynette said...

Very fun, and a great save, Vicki! Great to do different things.

Cheryl W said...

These cards are beautiful, and that's such an interesting design. Nice save on your part on your first card. I definitely love when that happens (but it doesn't happen often enough!).

Anonymous said...

I have done this fold before and yours is very pretty thank you for sharing.
Nancy

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...