Friday, September 4, 2020

LARGE BLOSSOMS


On the first two cards, I die cut and added the two layers to the front of an A2 card front.  It is pretty over powering so I cut the fronts of the cards away and added it to a 5" x 6 1/2" card base.  (The card base is from a package of  cards and envelopes sold by Michael's.)  I was much happier with it.


Once again, this card is 5" x 6 1/2" but since the die cut pieces were added to a white piece of card stock first, I matted it with the Highland Heather card stock before adding it to the card base.


These cards were made several weeks ago. I'm afraid I have forgotten how I did the various colors on this.  The card has evidently been used because I didn't find it along with the others.  I'm pretty sure I saw the idea on a YouTube video.  For this one I did leave it on the front of a card front measuring 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! What awesome dies, and you used them in so many great ways.

Cheryl W said...

You're so smart to at first try several different ways of using a stamp in order to figure out what you like. I think your cards all turned out great, but of course, the lavender one is my favorite (as I've said before, any shade of purple is my favorite color).

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...