Wednesday, September 2, 2020

ONE LAST PROJECT FROM SUMMER RETREAT



The easiest way for me to make this card was to use the same designer paper pieces as the ones that were used in the demonstration.  I didn't have to take the time to plan out what papers would go together.  Once I had the "square" portion of this design on the card front, that left a lot of "white' at the bottom.  The lady demonstrating had coordinating stamps that worked in the upper right white square and the white area at the bottom.  I could have still done that by stamping "Happy Birthday" but decided to just stamp a couple of border stamps to finish off the front.

Thank you for coming by today.



2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your stamped borders worked out perfectly! I really like this layout. I don't know how you got everything placed so perfectly, but it looks great. I know what you mean about picking out papers. Sometimes that's the thing that takes me the longest when making a card.

Lynette said...

I love it, Vicki! Such pretty papers and a wonderful layout! Great job.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...