Thursday, September 3, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! A GREAT CARD FOR SCRAPS



After making the card for my mother's birthday, I had some small pieces of the papers on my table.  I punched  two 1" squares of each of the two designer papers.  Then I punched 1 1/4" squares from the Petal Pink card stock.  The lower left and upper right pieces were actually a gray design so I colored in the leaves and buds with Petal Pink and Old Olive blender pens.

I've seen cards like this for a long time but I don't think I have ever made one like it where you round two of the corners on each of the squares.  I love how this one turned out.

Thank you for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Beautiful, Vicki! I, too, have seen that shape SO many times, and I'm pretty sure that I have never done it, either. :)

Cheryl W said...

Me, three, Vicki! I've also seen that shape often, but never used it on a card. I think I need to give it a try, as well. Yours turned out so pretty--it's an inspiration to me!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute very well done!
Nancy

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...