Saturday, September 12, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAMIE!


One of the Stampin' Up! demonstrators who gives the retreats that I have taken, made a card like this and I though it was just beautiful!  Naturally I had to give it a try.  I was so happy with it that I decided I would hold it for someone special.  Who could be more special than one of our daughters.



Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I think you're absolutely right--this is really an especially pretty card! I love the color combo and the fresh look of the blossoms. You hit a home run with this one, Vicki!

Anonymous said...

This is just lovely. I am sure your daughter will be pleased with such a great card.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...