Monday, March 7, 2022

LOTS OF RAINBOWS





I had hesitated to buy this set of stamps and dies but am glad I made the purchase.  When you use the die you get four pieces of the same color so I just cut it four times with four different colors.  The pieces aren't necessarily in the proper of how they are in a rainbow, but I still like all of the cards.

One is going to a high school classmate who is going through a difficult time.  One is going to a senior citizen who lived in our small town and now has dementia.  Her daughter said that her mother loves getting cards and that she looks at them and reads them over and over.  I'm sending another one to one of our daughters who brought OTC meds for me and I needed to reimburse her.  I only have one left so I think I need to make more.  

Last week I mentioned having Cataract surgery on my right eye.  It went extremely well.  However, the very next morning I was supposed to go back for them to check my eye.  I was sick......literally.  I didn't move far from my recliner for 3 days.  I even took a home Covid test to make sure that wasn't what I was going through again.  Whatever bug I caught, it has now turned into a really nasty cough and head cold.  I just hope I can get over this cough before my other eye is scheduled in two weeks.

Thanks for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your cards are so bright and cheerful. They will definitely bring a smile to each recipient. So sorry you've been sick. I hope it doesn't last too long and you are recovered in time for your next surgery.

Lynette said...

Great cards, Vicki. I'm glad you bought that set, too. :-) Sorry you're so sick. I hope you are much better by now.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...