Thursday, March 31, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - Daffodil Afternoon DSP #9


Recently I spent some time going through videos on YouTube looking for some cards to make using more of the Stampin' Up! Daffodil Afternoon DSP.   Too Cool Stamping with Angie Leach had a video making several and this is one of them.  You can click on the link to see the full video.  I am absolutely loving this DSP and have quite a few Easter cards made already for next year.  

One of our daughters asked me to make 5 "Thank You" cards for those who are helping her with a graduation party for her youngest daughter.   I've made more than 5 so she can choose her favorites.

I hope you aren't tired of seeing cards made with this paper because there are a lot more to come.  I'm really trying to actually use up this pack of paper.

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card! You made it extra special with the daffodil die-cut. I'm sure your daughter will love all the cards you made and have a hard time choosing which ones she wants to use.

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...