Thursday, March 3, 2022

WITH HEARTFELT SYMPATHY


 Last week I needed two sympathy cards for families.  Wednesday was the funeral for the Godfather of our youngest daughter.  The next day was the funeral for the father of the young man who was hired to take the job my husband held until he retired.  

I saw a card on Pinterest that inspired me for this one.  I used blenders to sponge the Pear Pizzaz and Baja Breeze inks onto the masked square.  The stamps I used are similar but different than the ones I saw on Pinterest.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

That is so beautiful, Vicki. Such simplicity and so well-laid out.

Cheryl W said...

I love this card. It has such a quiet, peaceful look to it, which is perfect for a sympathy card. Thanks for the inspiration.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...