Tuesday, March 8, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - ART GALLERY


Life seems to have gotten in the way of making cards for the last week.  I'm still getting over whatever this virus is AND I'm trying to get a few things packed up and out of the way for the flooring people to come tomorrow to figure out how much this is is going to cost.

In light of  everything, for the rest of the week, I will simply be posting some cards that I'd made quite a while ago but had never shown up on my blog.  Tomorrow through Friday you will also see three more cards made with this flower and/or paper.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty! I love the gold accents in that paper. I hope your virus disappears soon. It's annoying, isn't it, to have to deal with some niggling germs that just won't go away?

Raquel said...

Good morning Vickie. I pray you will soon be feeling better. I had a virus that lasted for sometime with a nasty cough that lasted for over a month. It was not COVID which was negative but I was down for quite some time. Please rest as much as possible that did help me. I never take naps but with this I would find myself so tired.

Your cards are always so beautiful. You have a talent for color. Your cards are simple but so stunning beautiful. You have a taste of elegance. Thank you for sharing. Take care do not over do and rest. Raquel in Colorado (hope you remember me)

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...