Monday, November 4, 2024


Originally I posted this card with just the background pieces and I may have posted this card again after adding the leaves and sentiment.  However I'm a little short on new things to post so I thought I would show it again since it makes a great card for Thanksgiving.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

This is a great card - it's great to see it again. Love the different sizes of patterned paper. That's funny that you are running out of cards to post - I didn't think that could happen to you! LOL!

Wanda said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the DSP you used and they way you added them to the card. I would love to be in your shoes when it comes t running out of cards to post. Is there really such a thing? LOL But perfect time of the year for it to happen!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN CATS

Our oldest granddaughter has turned out to be quite the world traveler.  Right now she is in Italy with a tour group.  When the tour has con...