HEARTWARMERS FROM VICKI
Thursday, March 27, 2025
This card will probably go to one of our grandchildren.
The "Happy Easter" is from Taylored Expressions.
Thank you for coming by today!
1 comment:
Cheryl W.
said...
I love the bookbinder fold. Your card is very cute!
March 28, 2025 at 8:31 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for coming by today!
ONE SHEET WONDER (13 and 14)
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
JOAN'S GARDENS BLOG HOP - Join the fun!
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
ONE SHEET WONDER - Floral Bouquet DP (Card 1 & 2)
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
1 comment:
I love the bookbinder fold. Your card is very cute!
Post a Comment