Monday, March 17, 2025

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!





I have family members who are Irish.  When I had the opportunity to stop at Memory Bound in Ankeny, Iowa, I saw a 6 x 6 paper pad from Echo Park and decided it would be run to surprise the three families.  

The first card is one I made after watching video from Rita Holmes.  I will save it to send to someone next year,

Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

These are all so cute! I made quite a few St. Pat's cards this year, too. Most of them were donated, but I sent one to my sister.

Wanda said...

Cute cards. It's great to share your talent with those who can enjoy it.

Lynette said...

Super-cute St. Paddy's day cards, Vicki! How fun.!

MAY WE NEVER FORGET!

No doubt everyone remembers where they were when the news broke of this tragedy.  We have been to Shanksville 3 times and were grateful that...