Saturday, March 29, 2025

Our local librarian does so many fun projects for the children in our community.  In February I gave her a couple of kits for the kids to make for Valentine's Day.  Since I have all but a couple of Easter cards completed, I decided to make a couple of Easter kits for the kids to make at the library.  


This one is extremely simple for them to do.  There are a variety of colors I had leftover from cards I had done for the care centers. 


The color on this card is distorted slightly because I adjusted the brightness.  I wanted to show that the die I used for the bunny does make indentations for details.  This is still basically a simple card.  I made 10 kits of each card so the kids can each make 2 cards to take home.

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W. said...

What a fun idea and so generous of you!

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...