Wednesday, January 18, 2012

BEAUTIFUL RUB-ON VIOLET STICKERS

These are more items I found on my craft table.  I bought this sheet of rub-on stickers several years ago and had used some of them..........but now that is another product that is gone from my table.

I don't know if you can see it even if you click on the picture, but the stickers sparkle and are just gorgeous.
  
I spritzed the card on the left with Tattered Angels "Pomegranate" Glimmer Mist.  The color is a not quite the same as the violets but when the card was finished I thought it looked OK. 

Let me know if you have any questions.  There are still more of these projects to come.  Have I got you thinking about all those supplies you haven't used in a while?  I hope so!  

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome...........I love hearing from you!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Those are both just gorgeous

Lynette said...

They are both so pretty, Vicki! Way to keep using up those supplies!!

Anonymous said...

both of these are just beautiful ~Pat

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!