Friday, January 27, 2012

USING FLOURISHES

I don't remember if I have ever used flourish die cuts but I saw an idea in a 2009 CardMaker magazine that showed a card I knew I could make using some delicate dies. 

The designer papers are from the Memory Box Minuet 6 x 6 paper pad.  The flowers are some I purchased at Michael's a couple of years ago in the Wedding Department.  I'm not sure how many were in the package but there are a lot and were well worth the money. 

I really like this layout and the way this card came out.  And the PLUS is that all of the materials used are some that I have had for a long time............another very small dent in my "stash". 

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome................I love hearing from you!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Very pretty! Isn't it fun to use up what you already have? The paper is very pretty.

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...