Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's a Boy

I had need for a quick baby card . The white card stock was embossed with a Fiskar embossing plate (feet and hands). The colored paper is double sided so I punched a circle out of the solid baby blue and cut a strip to put along the bottom of the card. I used my paper piercer on each of the blue scallops. This was a very "quick and easy" card to make. (L I Papers and paper piercer, stamps, inks and punches are available for purchase here.)

Materials --
Paper: Lasting Impressions Powdered Sugar and scrapbook paper from Michael's
Stamps: Paper Inspirations Clear Stamp set
Ink: VersaFine Black Onyx
Accessories: Fiskar Embossing Plate, Marvy Uchida punches and Lasting Impressions Paper Piercer

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very cute! I love the Fiskars texture plates.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!