Saturday, October 11, 2008

Whooooooo?????


This is a fun clear stamp set with so many possibilities. I started with off white paper and used a CB folder on the bottom half of the card. The scrapbook paper was cut to the right size and I scalloped the edge using my corner punch. Scalloped circles were made with 3 sizes of Scalloped Circle Punches and I used my paper piercer on each of the scallops of the green and brown layers. Owl was colored with various markers that I have. Circles were popped with pop dots. I tend to make cards ahead of time but wait with adding a sentiment or message on the outside until I know who will receive it. I will probably use this card for a birthday so a piece will be added at an angle on the upper right hand corner and a sentiment stamped inside. (Stamp set, punches, pop dots, various marker sets and paper piercer may be purchased from me at a discount.)

Materials used --
Papers: SU Very Vanilla, Glorious Green and Chocolate Chip papers
Stamps: Hero Arts CL155 Clear Design Playful Animals
Accessories: Marvy Scalloped Punches, CB Swiss Dot folder and Lasting Impressions Papers. The markers were from SU, Marvy and Zig.

1 comment:

Harriet Skelly said...

Vicki, that owl is too cute! I like the design of this card - great job. I love your blog too!

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...