Wednesday, November 4, 2009

'F' IS FOR FAIRY

The Yahoo Group I am in has three monthly swaps - one of which is an Alphabet Swap. This month those who participated made cards featuring the letter "F". This is the card I made to send. The card was first embossed using a Quickutz embossing folder. The image from Inkadinkadoo was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Copic markers. I then cut out the image and embossed the oval using my oval Nestablities. The finishing touch on this card was the pink butterfly using a MS punch and SU paper.

Thanks for coming by. Critics are always welcome. :)

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki! I love the folder and the cute stamp. AND the sparkle!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...