I welcome comments or criticisms. Thanks for stopping by!
Monday, November 30, 2009
HERE COMES SANTA CLAUS
I welcome comments or criticisms. Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FANCY FOLD
I'm sorry to say I didn't make a note as to where I saw this fold. I thought I had seen it on YouTube but when I checked my "h...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
Pigeon Forge, TN We didn't actually go to Dollywood though. The park was a short distance from here and we drove there just to...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
2 comments:
OMGosh, Vicki, this is such a classy card!!!! I LOVE IT...did you say you were going to add me to your Christmas card list ;D? Hugs and blessings, Sabrina
I love it, Vicki! That is such an awesome CB folder and I like the way you used it on the card. I was sad I already had my cards done before I got it, so it will have to wait until next year:)
Post a Comment