Wednesday, May 12, 2010

CARD FOR THE GUYS

I don't do a lot of cards that look appropriate to send the male species. I don't think most men probably just love cards with flowers and butterflies like I do. Sorry but they are going to have to at least put up with a butterfly on this one.

The stamped designs are from the SU Autumn Days set and were stamped with the SU Chocolate Chip ink. I really liked this set but hadn't used it yet and decided it would work with the striped paper I have. It was just too plain so I punched a Martha Stewart butterfly and thought that would be enough of an embellishment on this one.

Thanks for stopping by.............your comments are always appreciated!

2 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Vicki - I love your clean and simple guy card!!

Lynette said...

Nice guy card, Vicki - great stamp set!!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...