Monday, May 17, 2010

WHO'S BEEN KEEPING ME BUSY?

Taryn (Age 2) - she is such a silly little girl and so fun!
Not sure if she'll ever be a track star but she is trying.......

Tucker (age 4) - ALL BOY!
View the video and you'll see a future NASCAR driver.

I have been absent for three days but I haven't been goofing off. If you viewed the video you'll see who has been keeping me busy. Except for about 4 hours on Saturday, we had these two grandchildren from Thursday morning until yesterday about Noon. Oh how I wish I had their energy. :)

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Adorable! Bet you take a nap or two today!

Lynette said...

You must be exhausted, Vicki! But what a fun time!!!

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...