Thanks for stopping by!
Friday, May 7, 2010
MOTHER'S DAY #5
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for coming by today!
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
4 comments:
OK, this is my favorite of all of them - I love that Blush image and I love this CAS layout!! Have a great Mothers Day Vicki!
Great stamp, great card! I love it in yellow!
This is also one of my favorite stamps. Love your card.
This is a really great Mother's Day card! I love the way you stamped the image three times! :)
Post a Comment