Friday, May 21, 2010

ONE MORE FOR THE GUYS

I saw a card on SCS using the Autumn Days stamp set and it really inspired me to case it. First I stamped the pheasant onto the white card stock. Then I stamped it a second time on a piec of white typing paper and cut it out. The "mask" was then placed on top of the original one and I stamped the other images. The embossed piece at the top of the card was done with a Cuttlebug border embossing folder.

Papers: SU Chocolate Chip and Papertrey White
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip

Thank you for stopping by...............hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

A great man card. I really like this one and you did an amazing job with it

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh Vicki - I love this card! I love that stamp set - and these colors are just beautiful!

Lynette said...

Nice, Vicki! Another great "guy" card. You're on a roll:)

Whimsey said...

I am horrible with 'man cards' but this is amazing!!

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!