Tuesday, May 11, 2010

CASE OF A FRIEND'S CARD

One of my friends (a/k/a Harriet) made a lovely card using this layout and butterflies. I love butterflies and decided to make one like it in these colors. The yellow and green papers are from 6 x 6 Kaisercraft paper pad "Lilac Avenue Collection". The butterflies and border are made with Martha Stewart punches. I love this layout and I know I'll be making more of them......in fact a variation of this will probably be on tomorrow. :)

Thanks for stopping by..................hope you come back again soon!

3 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Vicki this is beautiful in these colors! Thanks for casing me - I feel honored! Hugs, Harriet

Sheri said...

Love how soft this card is. So soothing. Great job Vicki!

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! I love those soft colors.

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...