Thursday, August 12, 2010

ALL WHITE

I had done the embossing on the front of this card several months ago with a 5 x 7 embossing folder. When I was cleaning my craft area in preparation of having a friend come tomorrow to learn some idea for making cards, I ran across it. However, I noticed a very small "spot" on the upper right hand corner and almost threw it away. Realizing how small the spot was I decided to add a small white pearl on all four corners and three on the embossed design.

I think I'll save this card and use it for someone's wedding although I am going to have to make an envelope for it because it measures 6 3/4 x 5. (The design was slightly off center so I trimmed one edge of the card.)
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know which embossing folder you used on the all white card - love it. It could be used for so many cards.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!