Wednesday, August 25, 2010

BLACK AND WHITE

Now and then when I am looking at blogs, I see a "Sketch" that looks like a fun layout to use and I save them in a file on my computer. Yesterday when I was trying to come up with some quick ideas, I turned to that file and found this layout. The paper is some from one of the paper pads my sister gave me which made it easy to put this card together.

The picture makes it look like there is a curvature on the right edge of the card where the ribbon is. There might be a slight amount due to the ribbon being wrapped around the white layer, but the slight angle of the card really makes it look worse than it is.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Vicki, you do black and white better than anyone I know! This is another stunner!

Barb

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh I love black and white cards and this is a stunner - love that Butterfly border punch!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!