Tuesday, August 31, 2010

BLUE AND YELLOW (PPA58 Challenge)



The Yahoo Group I belong to had a "Blue and Yellow" card exchange a few weeks ago. I forgot to take my own picture of this card before I mailed it to my friend, Andrea. Fortunately she had a very nice picture of it that I am borrowing.

The layout for this card was based on a card that my friend, Lynette, had made. I tweaked it to make it my version. When I mailed it I left room at the bottom for Andrea to stamp in her own little greeting. We leave cards blank inside now too so that the recipient is free to use it if they wish.

The DP is from a "Lilykate" 6 x 6 paper pad from Basic Grey. I love the papers in that pad. The punch is from Martha Stewart. Flowers and tiny pearls are from Hero Arts.......two items I can order for you if you wish.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Gorgeous card, Vicki! I love the paper and the layout!

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki! I am honored to be cased:)

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...