Tuesday, August 3, 2010

GRAPHIC 45 Le' Romantique


It's after 10:00 PM here and I wanted to squeeze a card in yet today.

When I saw this paper on a couple of blogs that I have watched, I knew I had to have this paper. The colors are so soft. The card base is Bazzill paper from a variey pack I've had for years. All of the other papers (except the off white for the sentiment) are from the Grahic 45 8 x 8 paper pack. You will find 5 different patterns of papers. The butterfly is from a Martha Stewart punch. Sentiment is from a set of Hero Arts stamps.
Other than that I don't know that it needs much explanation. Hope you like it.
Thanks for coming by!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Very very pretty.

Annie said...

I really like this card......the color is so pretty, and the butterfly looks so nice!

Lynette said...

Very beautiful, Vicki! Their paper is all so cool.

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh Vicki I absolutely love this paper!! You and I have the same taste in dp I think!!

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorites!
Ginny

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...