Monday, August 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Oh dear!!! I don't have one of my newer cards to post. I reached back into my files and realized that this one had not been on my blog page yet. I believe I made this one for a friend on our Yahoo Group.

The Boardwalk Blue plaid paper and solid papers are from Lasting Impressions. The top edge of the solid blue was done with a punch which I believe is from EK Success. The stamp is a Penny Black stamp and I had some ribbon with cupcakes on it that went well with the stamped image. (I just didn't get the ribbon centered very well.) The sentiment is from Hero Arts. ("Make a Wish" would have been a better sentiment for the outside of the card.) I'm not sure, but I believe I used SU markers to color the image.

I actually have some new cards made but since they are for friends who may visit here, I don't want to post them yet.......you'll be seeing them soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Very sweet. Love those candles on the top. I think I have that punch. You just can't beat those house mouse stamps and you colored them so cute.

Lynette said...

So cute! I love that stamp and you colored it so well. Everything looks great in blue, too.

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...