Friday, August 22, 2014

CARD FOR A GUY?


This card used the Cuttlebug "Friends Forever" embossing folder that I used on Monday.    I like how the Memory Box "Chloe Stem" has a variation of that same design.  Doing the card in brown and ivory card stock, I think this would work to send to a guy.  What do you think?

Thank you for stopping by!  Hope you'll come back again on Monday.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh Vicki, I really like this one!

Lynette said...

I think it works great to send to a guy! They sure do coordinate well.

Bonnie32002 said...

Oh my gosh! I have both of these supplies! What a wonderful pairing...and why didn't I think of that? Lol!

Heather T said...

The combination of the dies and the embossed panel is beautiful for a male or a female.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...